Thursday, March 29, 2007

Why should I blog?

It's the 4th day of starting a blog. I questioned myself why I should blog. There are so many things in my mind that my mind does not have enough space to store them. Writing a blog may help me remember what I've gone through and helping me to analyse what's next for my life.

There's always an intention to tell people what I do, what I think, how I feel. I hope that I may not change the purpose of me blogging. I pray that I may not blog to please people, to make known to people who I am because this may destroy the content of my blog as I will start being careful in what I say, in what I type so that it may look 'clean', nice and readable.

However, a blog should be something that may help me to grow in person and in my spiritual walk. It may be a tool for God to touch other people's life. I should not control the content, edit it just to make others happy.

May it be something that comes from my heart, may it be a blog that speaks what God intends it to be.

No comments: