Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Morning

As I was walking back from my class just now, a call from within my heart to check whether I feel better today. Indeed , I am compare to yesterday. I know that God's peace is with me despite of the busyness I'm currently facing. I remember the downcast moment I was in, pitying myself that I have so many things yet to complete and the uncertainties I face currently. Surely, the problems are still there, they do not vanished from my life, I still have to go through it but the situation is different. I'm not using my strength to overcome the troubles but God is with me.

I read Lamentation 3:19-32 today. God gives me the assurance that troubles may come, disappointments are along the way of my life, my soul may feel downcast and despair but God's love and compassion do not stop. They are new every morning, He is faithful forever.

Verse 32 said : Though he brings grief, he will show compassion. Yup, grief comes from God but it does not stop there, God's compassion continues from there to let us see how weak we are that we can only depend on Him to gain strength and courage to move on. He is there to help us.

I must learn to be thankful for all the circumstances that come my way. They may make my life hard and bumpy but it is through all these that I experience God's love to me. I will give thanks to God for everything that comes my way as all things happen with a purpose of changing me to be more like Him.

No comments: