Monday, April 16, 2007

Time of transition

1 more month ..I'm leaving kl back to Ipoh, leave my 2 years staying together with a bunch of friends.. I start to miss them...I start to wonder when will I see them again while each of us are separating to pursue our own dreams. I still remember the time we discussed to stay under one roof as long as we are still in kl, but things will change. It sounds so easy to say goodbye but indeed doing it is thousands harder than I expected. But I should learn to let go, time will help me to be used to the upcoming new environment. It was just like yesterday that we moved in into K7B..time passes so fast. Hope they too understand the hard feelings to be apart...but good memories are always in my mind, to remember the times we spent together.. thanks for being my housemates, no arguments, our house theme : "wo wo hei hei, wo hei seng qun" (和和气气,和气生存) ... miss you all so much =)



No comments: