Friday, August 3, 2007

My thoughts...

My life, God's way... it's always good to reflect back the thoughts that once were in my mind, a commitment to God to live my life to the fullest to honor Him in all I do. Two months of stepping into a working world, I didn't regret taking this step to continue to serve God and obey Him in my daily life. No doubt, it is hard and there is still a long way to go.

I love my job a lot; not because it is an easy task. Indeed, it is a challenging one that uncertainties await me once i step into my office. God assures me that he has a purpose in putting me there. A Christian is a christian wherever he goes, whatever he does...not only on Sunday, but everyday, every second, we are God's children, His ambassadors. We should not be carrying a mask but to be a true self whether in church or outside the battle field.

I love my colleagues, everyone of us has different characters, unique in our own ways. Just like a church, we must work as a body. People may not see the importance of working as a body--a body built up by different parts,given different functions yet heading towards a same purpose. Indeed, it is always easy to speak than to do..yet, that is what I prayed--that God may lead, he may guide and he controls the situation. Bad things may come but it is only when we have gone through bad moments then only we know how to appreciate and give thanks for the blessings that come our way.

1 comment:

memory_Lane said...

Reflecting on things that has happened in our lives is a good way of knowing where we are NOW ... whether it's our journey in our relationships (general) or our journey with God. Sometimes it's smooth sailing, other times it's not...and when it's not, you hope for even a tinge of encouragement that may not come...

really glad to know that you are still faithful in your journeys...